Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Double space after sentence (Word 2000)

There is no provision for this except that you can require the Grammar
Checker to mark occurrences of a single space after punctuation. Tools |
Options | Spelling & Grammar.

"Terry A" Terry wrote in message
I did set my documents to have two spaces after a puncuation mark but I

don't
remember how. I thought it was in Tools/Options but I don't see anything

in
Word 2003. Does anyone know how to set the default for two spaces after a
sentence?

"DAL" wrote:

I'd like to set up my MSWord 2000 document so that there are two spaces

after
a sentence. The default seems to be a single space after a sentence. Is

there
an option to set this so it happens automatically. I couldn't find

anything
under the AutoCorrect feature.