Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ayesha

Default How do I delete duplicate entries in a Word document?

thank you for taking the time to respond Doug- that is immensely helpful

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

You will find some information on removing duplicates in the article
"Finding and replacing characters using wildcards" at:

http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Genera...gWildcards.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"ayesha" wrote in message
thank you so much martin, thats very helpful- if I were to copy and paste
the
data into excel, how do I then delete duplicate entries - many thanks for
considering

"Martin P" wrote:

It will be easier to identify the duplicate entries if you make the list
alphabetical. It is possible to remove duplicate entries via Excel as
well.

"ayesha" wrote:

I have a large word document with lots of email addresses, many of
which are
duplicate entries- how do I delete these repeat entries without having
rely on the ControlF function?