Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Herb Tyson [MVP]

Default Where can I find COMPLETE steps to save to disc?

Well... that's not always the case--at least not for PCs. All of the CDs and
DVDs I've ever bought come pre-formatted. It's just a matter of dragging the
files to them, then choosing "Write these files..." In the PC world, if I'm
told that the CD needs to be formatted, that's usually an indication that
the drive is malfunctioning.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
http://www.herbtyson.com
"CyberTaz" typegeneraltaz1ATcomcastdotnet wrote in message

Yes, new CDs must be formatted before data can be written to them...