Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Feeling Helpless.... Feeling Helpless.... is offline

Default sample letter of concern about new mortgage loan payments

Hello, does anyone out there have a templete or sample letter of concern
addressed to a mortgage lender? I know my request for this type of temple is
rather
odd. Long story short, after several years trying to get my loan modified to
lower my monthly payments, I received documents with my new mortgage loan
agreement, requesting signatures and the quick return of my acceptance. The
new loan lowered my payment $100.
Need help expressing my concerns about payments and to explain what terms I
need.
I pray someone can help me...Thanks!