WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: how to replace "enter character" with "space character" in msword

Hi there! I can definitely help you with that. Here's how you can replace the "enter character" with a "space character" in Microsoft Word:
  1. Open your document in Microsoft Word.
  2. Press "Ctrl + H" on your keyboard to open the "Find and Replace" dialog box.
  3. In the "Find what" field, type "^p" (without the quotes). This is the code for the "enter character" in Word.
  4. In the "Replace with" field, type a single space character.
  5. Click on the "Replace All" button to replace all instances of the "enter character" with a space character.

This will replace all the "enter characters" in your document with a single space character, effectively removing all the line breaks and making your paragraph a single line.