KathyHL

Default How do I make a form in Word with fields that do calculations?

I'm creating forms in Word 2003 that must be used by people who only have
Word 97. One of the forms has the user type in numerical data on the first
three pages that should do calculations, both on the same page, and later on
the fourth page.

My first question is, how do you make fields in Word forms do calculations?

My second question is, how to make the form do the calculations on the
fourth page, but not allow the user to enter data in the fourth page? The
user needs to enter data in the first three pages, but should not be allowed
to alter the fourth page.