Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How do i unlock my document, because i cannot type?

Then either it is a trial version that has expired or you have used up the
50 uses you can have before activating it. What happens if you select
Activate Product on the Help menu?

"becky" wrote in message
it says i have a limit and i have reached it.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Have you activated the product? Or is this a trial version that has

expired?

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"Nicole" wrote in message

Nicole Roberson

"Becky" wrote:

I can't type on my word documents, and i dont know why, at the

bottom of
the
screen it says, this modification is not allowed because the

document is
locked, how do I get it unlocked?