Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
p0 p0 is offline

Default my story

On 12 jan, 17:51, tammi wrote:
I am writing a story and all of a sudden it says site is locked and it will
not let me do anything to my story help!

click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm....mspx?mid=f92d...

Have you activated your copy? Or are you using a trial version which
ended? In the latter case, you will have to buy the full product.

Yves