jkyes

When i view the HTML source it does say under the table properties 75%. I am
not changing the margins in word, but am changing the window size, which does
change the size of the table inside. when opening up the file with explorer,
the file still opens wider then the window.

"Anne Troy" wrote:

Are you saving as HTML? When you view the code using Notepad, does the table
still say 75%? Why are you changing the margins in Word? They have no
significance in HTML.
*******************
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com
www.MyExpertsOnline.com

"jkyes" wrote in message
I set up a table that was at 75% width, centered, and inserted my text.

when
i change the width of MS word, the table size changes and therefor the

text
wraps to width necessary. but when i open the same file with explorer, it
does not only take up 75% of the screen... any ideas?

"Anne Troy" wrote:

IMHO, you should insert a table. Set the table to something like 75%

width
(Table--Properties). Put your text inside the table cell. That way,

it's
75% of the screen, no matter whose screen it's on. I like to build my
FrontPage webs that way too.
*******************
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com
www.MyExpertsOnline.com

"jkyes" wrote in message
I am trying to use a previous document to produce a HTML document

using
word.
When i produce the HTML file, save it and open with a web browser,

each
paragraph of text continues on one line until complete. Is there any

way
set it up, so the text will automatically wrap to the size of the

browsers
screen so people will not have to scroll to the right to read the

text?