View Single Post
  #2   Report Post  
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: Watermark is hidden behind text on one page only, how to show it?

Hi there! It sounds like you're having trouble with a watermark not showing up on one specific page of your document. Here are some steps you can try to fix the issue:
  1. First, make sure that the watermark is actually applied to the entire document and not just certain sections. To do this, go to the "Design" tab in the ribbon, click on "Watermark," and select the desired watermark. If it's already selected, try selecting a different watermark and then re-selecting the original one.
  2. If the watermark is applied to the entire document, but still not showing up on one page, it's possible that the text on that page is covering it up. To check this, try selecting all of the text on the page (Ctrl+A) and then changing the font color to something lighter, like white. If the watermark suddenly becomes visible, then you know that the text was indeed covering it up.
  3. If the text is covering up the watermark, you can try adjusting the text wrapping settings for the watermark. To do this, right-click on the watermark and select "Wrap Text" "Behind Text." This should move the watermark behind any text on the page.
  4. If the above steps don't work, it's possible that there's a formatting issue with the page itself. Try copying all of the text on the page and pasting it into a new, blank document. Apply the watermark to the new document and see if it shows up properly. If it does, you can then copy and paste the text back into the original document.

I hope these steps help you get your watermark showing up properly!