Anne Troy

No. I mean go to the menu: Table--Show gridlines. This is a choice of the
user at the PC. If you Hide gridlines and send a document to someone else,
the hiding of the gridlines is not saved with the document---it's a view
setting on the individual PC. So, if you open the doc, and hide gridlines,
close the doc, show gridlines, open the doc, they're going to show.
*******************
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com
www.MyExpertsOnline.com

"ChelseaWarren" wrote in message
Do you mean changing the registry? Could you elaborate? Thanks.

"Anne Troy" wrote:

Viewing of gridlines is a PC setting, not a document setting.
*******************
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com
www.MyExpertsOnline.com

"ChelseaWarren" wrote in

message
I'm trying to send a document with a table. Each time I open the

document
the gridlines are showing. If I hide the gridlines and save the

document,
the next time I open it the gridlines are displaying again. I tried

an
AutoOpen macro hiding the gridlines but am not sure it will run when

the
document is received