Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Jezebel

Default cell marker missing - can not type text into cell

It usually means the cell is formatted with a hanging indent or some such,
so that the displayed text (and cell marker) are off to the right somewhere,
out of sight.

"Mary Smith 360" Mary Smith wrote in message
A cell in my table does not contain the formatting mark for a cell marker.
What can I do to put one in the cell? I can select the cell and it will
allow bullets(and perhaps other things) but it will not allow me to type
in
text. IT WILL NOT ALLOW ME TO PUT THE CURSOR IN THE CELL! Can anyone
tell
me why and how to fix it? Does it make a difference if I've erased some
of
the cell borders to make a larger space to use? Thank you so much for
your
response. I'm really stumped.