Brad

Default Disappearing bullets

My department is responsible for formatting Word documents from several
different writers in different countries who are no doubt using different
versions of Word and Windows. We have recently upgraded to Office 2003 and
Windows XP Professional, and we are seeing issues with bullets from documents
disappearing. It appears to be a compatibility issue between different
versions of Word, but we haven't seen this before the switch.

We format documents that use the Outline Numbered scheme to generate
different levels of bullets. In some documents, some bullets are disappearing
from the file after it is opened, while others remain.

Help! Is there a setting that we need to change to prevent this from
happening?