Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Traci Traci is offline

Default how do I extend the shading in a text form field?

I am creating a form where some responses are short and some may be a few
paragraphs long. But- when I shade the form and have it set as unlimited
text, my shading only shows a half inch or so. I want the user to know that
they can type unlimited- and also need it to manage the layout of my form. I
can hit the shade button several times, but I think it is creating separate
boxes.
how do you extend the shading? I tried leaving the default text empty and
hitting ctrl+shift+space as directed by a previous post but that doesnt work.
thanks!!