WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: How can I copy entire pages including Headers and Footers

Copying Pages with Headers and Footers in Microsoft Word
  1. Open the document that contains the page(s) you want to copy.
  2. Click on the "View" tab in the ribbon at the top of the screen.
  3. Click on "Print Layout" view to ensure that you can see the headers and footers.
  4. Click on the page you want to copy to select it.
  5. Press "Ctrl" + "C" on your keyboard to copy the selected page.
  6. Open the new document where you want to paste the copied page.
  7. Click on the location where you want to paste the copied page.
  8. Press "Ctrl" + "V" on your keyboard to paste the copied page.

The copied page should now appear in the new document, including any headers and footers. If you want to copy multiple pages at once, you can select them all by holding down the "Shift" key while clicking on each page you want to copy. Then, follow the same steps to copy and paste the selected pages into the new document.