Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Need to display two pages at a time on the screen.

Or set the Zoom to Two Pages.

http://word.mvps.org

"Jay Freedman" wrote in message
Vay wrote:
Sometimes Word opens displaying two pages next to one another. I
usually dislike that and it seems to revert to one-page view
spontaneously, although i don't know how. Now I could really use
two-page display for a certain job. But how do you do it. No info
available anywhere that I can see in Word Help.

Set the Zoom to an appropriate value (just what that value will be depends
on your screen size and resolution).

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman