BriDon01 BriDon01 is offline
Junior Member

Default word style

In a word document, I have tried to clear the format style by selecting 'Clear Format'. This returns to the style 'List Paragraph' which contains an indent of 1.27.
I then created a new style based on no style, but when I apply that style to text in a document, it retains the indent.
IN the style options there is no indent for the style, however if you select Format Paragraph there is an indent for the selected text.
Why is happeneing?
Also how do I clear the formatted style so that it is actually cleared not move to a list paragraph style?
Thank you