Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default how do I set up format to use avery labels for mailing list

If you just want to type on a sheet of labels, click New Document in the
Labels dialog. If you are wanting to create a mail merge main document, see
the appropriate one of the following articles:

Mail merge labels with Word 2002/2003

Mail merge labels with Word 2007/2010
http://www.gmayor.com/merge_labels_with_word_2007.htm

http://word.mvps.org

"Rebecca Kruger" wrote in message
i am using Avery 5160 labels and can't figure out how to set up the new
document to start putting in information.

On Sunday, July 22, 2007 8:34 PM bethabb wrote:

I need to write a new label sheet for a mailing list. I know there is a
section somewhere to format it to fit on an avery 33 label sheet, but do
not
know where it is and how to get into it.

See http://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_lab...th_word_xp.htm or