Dian D. Chapman, MVP

You might want to check out my series of free Forms articles,
particularly the "Please Fill Out This Form" series...which starts at
a newbie level through database connectivity. It'll show you how to
get these forms working properly.

You can find that series, and many other forms article he

http://www.mousetrax.com/techpage.html#autoforms

Dian D. Chapman, Technical Consultant
Microsoft MVP, MOS Certified
Editor/TechTrax Ezine

Free MS Tutorials: http://www.mousetrax.com/techtrax
Free Word eBook: http://www.mousetrax.com/books.html
Optimize your business docs: http://www.mousetrax.com/consulting
Learn VBA the easy way: http://www.mousetrax.com/techcourses.html

On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 08:04:58 -0000, "JMP" wrote:

Hi gurus,

I am trying to create a word document template that prompts the user for
informations when creating the document. I have managed to create a template
using the { FILLIN "Enter you name" } kind of field. So when the user
creates
a document from the template, the user is prompted for "Enter Your Name".
However, at this point, the document behind (in word) is still blank
(nothing
from the default text). It is only after the user has answered all the
questions that the document is shown.

Is there any way to show the document in the background when the user in
prompted for the fields ?

Many thanks

JM