flexible flexible is offline
Junior Member

Default change on 1 sentence applied to whole document

Hi,

I just got word 2010 and I am facing an annoying problem.

When I change font or alignment for example on one particular sentence, the changes will be applied to that sentence and then automatically to the whole text. I need to click the undo arraw to come back to what I wanted (and click twice the undo arraw to come back to orignal).

Im working on several hundred pages documents so this is really time consuming to check and change all the time.

Did anybody faced that issue before or knows how to solve it, that would be highly appreciated

Thanks and regards