Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Diane Diane is offline

Default Word 2007 Field Sizes?

First, let me apologize for probably not having enough information. I am
trying to help a colleague, but didn't think to ask for specifics. Here's
the general problem -- while performing a mail merge using Word 2007 (I don't
know the data source type but suspect it's either Excel or Access), she has
found that Word seems to be cutting off some of the content that should be
inserted in a field (and no, I don't know what type of field she's using
either). The same procedure and data worked fine in Word 2003. Does anyone
know if the new version of Word uses some sort of field size limitation that
didn't exist before? Any thoughts as to how to fix this problem?

Thanks very much for any help you can provide. I appreciate it!