Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
kim kim is offline

Default Word 2007 - Page Break Before

My company has just switched over to Office 2007. One issue that came to
light this morning is that if a document has Page Break Before codes to force
new pages, the document appears fine if you've got Show/Hide turned on. If
Show/Hide is turned off, then the Page Break Before codes seem to disappear
and the pages appear overlapped.

Specifically, my document has pages 2, 3 and 4 set with Page Break Before
codes and all four pages show (overlapped) on page 1 when I turn off
Show/Hide.

Is there a setting that needs to be turned on to make the document appear
correct regardless whether Show/Hide is on or off?