Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
MSE MSE is offline

Default FlashCards

I am trying to format MS Word to make flashcards. I want to create a Word
doc that will print, onto blank 3x5 index cards, The vocabulary word, on the
front and the vocabulary word definition on the back?

For example, lets say I type, 20 vocabulary words and their definitions. I
want to be able to take 20 index cards put them on the printer tray and have
MS Word print all 20 flashcards on both sides.

In addition to looking for suggestions about how I should format MS Word in
order to do this, I am also wondering if you can recommend a printer with the
capability to print on both sides in one shot.

Do you have any ideas about how I might pull this off?