Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default How do I format Mail Merge doc to pick up currency format from Exc

See "Formatting Word fields with switches" on fellow MVP Graham Mayor's
website at

Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"MamaSherry" wrote in message
Office 2007, Windows XP

I have created a data base using Excel that contains several numbers that
are formatted as currency. When I insert these fields into my Word
document
(letter), the currency formatting is not there. I'm very new to Word 2007
and can't figure out how to change this. All help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Sherry