Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Link to Previous disabled, have section break

Maybe your section already _is_ Linked to Previous?

On Jan 30, 7:11*pm, Archael Royale Archael.Royale.
wrote:
Hello, I'm experiencing a frustrating issue with Link to Previous for
headers being disabled, despite the fact that I have a section break for
the next page. I have tried many variations, recreating the section
break, putting a new paragraph or two before/after the section break,
etc. Nothing works. The Link to Previous button just refuses to become
available. I'm using Word 2010 Trial. I know that it being a trial
version is not an issue because I've gotten it to work multiple times,
including earlier today.

Anyone got an answers?

--
Archael Royale