homeofbonnie

Default Insert, edit and delete text in protected document

Word 2002: I have a protected 13-page document with fill-in form fields. The
user is requesting the ability to delete, edit and add large blocks of text
within this protected document. Because the default text form fields have
limited character insertion, I am not able to include the bigger paragraphs
here. In addition, when the user wants to delete several lines of text in
these text form fields, the deleted text causes large gaps in the flow of the
remaining text.