Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Koja Koja is offline

Default Automatic coloring of table cells

Hi JT,
Mine is know full, I have been banging my head against to wall and using the
program for work and college classes. If it was not for the extra features
and my hard head, I would almost go back to 2003!

Anyway, because I am trying different things, I currently have loads of
items on the "tool bar" or ribbon as I guess it is now called.
Koja

"JT" wrote:

Koja and whisper, can you check your toolbar in word and tell me how many
items are in there? (It's the customizeable bar that sites above or below the
large bar, and has the one click shortcut for save, and undo, and things like
that?) By default it has 3 or 4.

JT