jodzeee

I tried that. All that does is clear all borders. I also tried it with
"Shading" in All Commands with the same result.

Also, I discovered I cannot make a macro because I need to close the
dialog box I'm opening in order to stop recording, which makes the
macro do nothing. Maybe there's a way around this, I don't know a lot
about macros.

Is there a way to copy keyboard shortcuts from another template like
styles and macros? I found something on the Internet that someone
created but it didn't work for me. I think because it was for a
previous version of Word.

Any other advice?

Jodi