Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kay M Kay M is offline

Default Blue Background / White Text Word 2007 Beta

I also miss the easier-on-the-eyes blue background/white text option,
apparently no longer available in the Office 2007 products. Also, the font
size of the ribbon items is apparently unchangeable. Whatever are they
thinking?

"Flash2007" wrote:

Sorry to report, Microsoft has been totally silent regarding their decision
to remove the "white text on blue background" option. Other "experts" on
Office 2007 claim that Microsoft claimed that few people were using that
option, so, to save support issues, they simply eliminated it! What
Microsoft (and others) fail to understand is that the major reason that many
Word users never used this option is BECAUSE THEY HID IT SO WELL IN THE
OPTIONS tabs, so most folks never even knew the option was available! ALL of
the folks that *I* showed it to loved it! Alas, unless others pipe up about
this, we're likely to never see it again. ;-((
--
Flash2007

"adh" wrote:

Tell Me, Tell Me !!????
The guy is right! Why elliminate that usefull option?!!

Should MS continue offending their custimers and users?
What's the heck!??
--
Thanks
ADH

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

Tell him to buy a copy of Word Perfect for DOS or get his spectacles
replaced.

TPoFE wrote:
My boss is using the new Word 2007 Beta and wants to know if there is
a way to set it up to use Blue Background and White Text for the
basic typing as oppossed to the defult White Background / Black text.