SandrH SandrH is offline
Junior Member

All of my other documents open just fine from explorer, including other .dotx templates. It's only this one particular form field that's giving me trouble.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter T. Daniels View Post
They're always "improving" Windows -- and "Office2007 is no longer
supported." I discovered that when I tried to look something up in
the Help menu and it refused even to consult the on-disk version
of Help, which has usually been adequate (there was a way to tell
it not to look on line for help). So they may have disconnected
anything that goes directly from Windows to Word2007.

I can't move up even to Word2013 because the Bibliography Tool is
not compatible with my customized reference "templates" (and also
the icons on the QAT are bigger so I can't put onto it all the
ones I need).