tails tails is offline
Junior Member

Default Styles, Themes and Templates

After watching lots and lots of YouTube videos I am starting to understand the above. I’ve made some temples with a logo in the header and saved those to the templates folder. I have a question regarding styles which will probably lead to further question. I can upload files tomorrow if that helps.

My question after I make some specific styles, I want to save them as a style set. I’d then like to use this style set on my document temples I’ve already made.

Is that how it works or are styles saved inside document temples?

For example I’d like my style set to be:
Bree Serif 18pt
Bree Serif 16pt Shaded
Ariel 12pt
Ariel 12pt Bold
Ariel 8pt
Ariel 8pt Bold

I’d then like to use this in various existing templates.

Also when making styles never overwrite normal?

Thanks very much for any advice.