Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Tabs

When you protect the form, Tab will take you to the first (or next) form
field.

"vmh" wrote in message
I'm creating a word protected document and I want the tabs to go directly

the entry needed for this form and I forgot how to do that? Can anyone

help
me.

for example my form has Requested by: John Doe

I want the tab to go directly to the position where the J for John starts.