Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Blake[_2_] Blake[_2_] is offline

Default Outlook Email 2 and Email 3 not availible as merge fields?

In Word and Outlook 2007, I'm trying to create a merge that allows me to send
my contacts the information I have in Outlook about them.. so when I update a
contact I send them an email that says "Hi! I just updated your contact info
here is what I have:

Spouse: «Spouse»
Email Address 1: «Email_Address»
Email Address 2:
Email Address 3:

Problem is I can't find merge fields for the other two email addresses when
I choose Outlook contacts as my data sourse.

What am I missinng? There has got to be a better way to do this than
exporting my contacts to Excel every time I want to create a single merged
email.