Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kate Stiteler

Default Keeping Formatting When Deleting a Section Break?

First, let me say that I hate Microsoft Word 2003. It seems like they have
really made it less user friendly.

I use a lot of Section Breaks when drafting reports. Generally I have page 1
with one header and footer, which I end with a continuous section break,
followed by subsequent pages with no header and page number footers. I then
will use a page section break, and start the process again with a different
header.

Well, I now find that when I delete a continuous section break to insert it
elsewhere, the page section break above it is ALSO deleted, and then
impossible to put back in. This annoying fluke is the bane of my existence.
Any help?