Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How do I add TM Symbol?

The default AutoCorrect entry, however, uses Unicode character 2122 rather
than superscripted TM.

"Tony Jollans" My Forename at My Surname dot com wrote in message
Have a look under Tools AutoCorrect. There should be an entry - the

third
one in the list and immediately visible by default for (tm).

If it's not there, type a superscripted TM somewhere in your document,
select it and then go back to Tools AutoCorrect. The superscripted TM

will
appear under "With:". Under "Replace:" enter (tm) (or anything else you

want
to use) and click on Add.

--
Enjoy,
Tony

"bb" wrote in message
Tony I tried add tm but did not autocorrect any suggestions?
Brenda

"Tony Jollans" wrote:

Enter "(tm)" - without the quotes - and it will be autocorrected to a
superscripted TM.

--
Enjoy,
Tony

"bb" wrote in message
How do I add the trademark symbol to a word?