Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How do I separate end notes from the rest of the document?

I've read your question twice (here and in the other NG where you posted
it), and I still can't figure out what you actually did. Did you insert
endnotes using the Insert | Reference | Footnote command? Then how did you
"create your own"? What numbers did you delete? The endnote reference
numbers in the text (the correct method)? What additional page? I think
you'll have to give us a bit more to go on.

"William" wrote in message
How do I separate end notes from the rest of the document? I created

endnotes
in my document but when I got to the end I created my own and deleted the
numbers. But now I can't backspace to get rid of the additonal page and

when
i try to make a page break it creates another unnecessary page. Help!