Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

Default i NEED TO DUPLEX FRONT & BACK BUT THEY COME OUT UPSIDE DOWN

It is intriguing that you used the term 'copier' - if you're actually able
to print directly to a copier that does double-sided photocopying that is
*not necessarily* the same as Duplex printing. Duplex printing is a feature
of the printing device, not Word. Check the settings for the printer to see
if they are (or can be) appropriately configured for what you are trying to
do.

--
Regards |:)
Bob Jones

"Marylou" wrote in message
I would like to be able to duplex my bulletin direct from Word to the
copier.
When I do this one page faces one way and the reverse page is the
opposite.
How do I get them facing the same way without printing each side then
turning
the paper around and printing the other side?