M P

M P wrote in :

Hi

I have a field {includeText "C:\\Header.doc"} in the header of some
documents. This field does not update when printed and the print
preview is selected for a set of documents I have. It does work for
another set. I have "update fields" and "update links" ticked in the
print options. If the field is right clicked and "update field"
selected manually the field will update correctly.

I am using Word 2003. Is there another setting somewhere that might
be preventing these documents from updating properly.

All help welcome as this problem is rapidly advancing my baldness.

M P

Update

These documents all work on earlier versions of word. It's only 2003 thats
having the problem.

Thanks again

M P