Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default WHY IS EVERYTHING I TYPE IN CAPITAL LETTERS?

They could equally well be set for All Caps.

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote in message
.. .
Check your font settings. You could be set for small caps. If you look at
the text closely, you may see a slight difference in the height of the
letters in a word with an intentional capital letter and unintended caps.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Meg" wrote in message
Everything that I type in word comes up in capital letters! (Caps lock

is
not on) I would like to be able to type with lowercase letters!