Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Naz Naz is offline

Default Pasting from excel

Hi

I have summary sheets set-out like the one below in excel, one tab per area
we monitor, about 10 areas

Costcentre Budget Spend Proj
A1 1000 100 1200
A2 2000 200 2400
Sub total 3000 300 3600

A3 1000 100 1200
A4 3000 300 3600
A5 1000 100 1200
Sub total 5000 500 6000
TOTAL 8000 800 9600

Every month i create a report where i use Paste SpecialBitmap and paste
them in, which is OK. But if i make a chnage to the spreadsheet i have to
repaste the sheet. I've tried linking but the problem with that is when i
archive the report and then open it a month later it picks up current
information.
Is there anyway around? I've heard people mention using mail merge and MS
access but not sure what thats about.

All help is appreciated.

--

Naz,

PS posted on Excel group in case anyone there has any ideas.