If only it were that simple!

"nathan2677" wrote in message
When you saved the text that shows on the page you just hit the save

button
and not save as button. Try deleting all the text and reset the settings

then
hit the save button( NOT THE SAVE AS BUTTON). This should solve your

problem.

"Kingfish" wrote:

When I open a blank page it contains a page of text which was written

weeks
ago for a project. The window which should say "Normal" was saying

"Normal +
Ariel" but the window has disapeared. I would like to get that window

back
and I would like the blank startup page to be blank. Can you help me?