CyberTaz

Default Need a music symbol for a flat

Absolutely right... I inadvertently scrolled the list without realizing it
_after_ locating the character. At least I got the code right - and I'm even
more astounded that I still recognize the symbols for sharps, flats &
naturals!

Regards |:)

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Not in the standard fonts ("(normal text)"), but you can find one in the
"large" Unicode fonts (such as Arial Unicode MS) at 266D as well as in
specialized music fonts.

"NoGreaterJoy3" wrote in message
I'm typing chord sheets for praise songs. I need the music symbol for a

flat
(as opposed to a sharp). Does microsoft have a symbol for a flat?

Thank you.