Bud

I too have this problem. W0rd2003. It doesn't happen in excell, just word.
I open a new document and begin typing. I type and A and a T and see both
letters!
)

Thanks for your help.
Bud Bud @ rymrytr.com

"Cindy M -WordMVP-" wrote:

Hi ?B?SmltIFNpZWdlbA==?=,

I encountered this as a Word document attachment received today, but some
lines were OK and some had this problem. The problem continued when I tried
to paste it into a new document and then when I tried to create a new
document. My old saved documents are not affected. I clicked link to below
suggestion and I did not understand what to do.

Which version of Word do you have?

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org