Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Beth Melton Beth Melton is offline

Default Top posting in MS Newsgroups

It quotes correctly for me if I reply to grammatim. I'm using Windows Live
Mail but it shouldn't be different from Outlook Express. What do you have
set for your News Sending Options under Tools/Options/Send? I have: Plain
Text and for Plain Text Settings: MIME, Encode using "None", wrap at 76, and
the Indent Original text with "" option selected.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Beth Melton
Microsoft Office MVP
https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/profile/Melton
What is a Microsoft MVP? http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/gp/mvpfaqs

Guides for the Office 2007 Interface:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/tr...295841033.aspx

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
No, I use Outlook Express, and all other replies are quoted correctly;
yours (and perhaps others from Google Groups) are the exception.

"grammatim" wrote in message
That must be something going on at your end, because I get the 's
(the correct number of them) whenever I do Reply. Have you tried
google groups?

On Feb 18, 12:33 pm, "Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:
Worse still, when I reply to one of your messages, the quoted text isn't
indicated by , so it's not practical to reply "inline."