Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Speed Racer Speed Racer is offline

Default why does word 2003 keeps losing autotext?

I have acrobat 6.0 installed. Will it cause the same problems? One minute
the autotext works, the next it doesn't. If I close word and then re-open it
it sometimes comes back. I have also created a shortcut with a template
switch that seems to work sometimes, but it just stops working in the middle
of documents. Any help is greatly appreciated!
--
Go speed racer!

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Possibly because Normal.dot is not being saved. If you have Acrobat 7
installed, see the last section of
http://www.gmayor.com/lose_that_adob...at_toolbar.htm

"Speed Racer" wrote in message

Go speed racer!