Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
DeanH DeanH is offline

Default I am unable to download a word document to a job web site

Firstly, ensure you have closed the Word file and the application before
trying the upload.
Many of these employment websites have a limit to either the File Size, or
even number of characters, they will accept.
Have you tried to Save As the Word file to RTF and upload that?
Hope this helps
DeanH

"Rachel" wrote:

I am trying to download my CV to an employment website. An error message
comes up saying file not found check the file name and try again. I am using
Word 2003. The employment website accepts .doc .rtf .txt and PDF.

Any help gratefully received. Thank you.
Rachel