Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Convert Home Publisher files from ".php"

There are no converters. Home Publishing is a program unto itself, as is
Publisher.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Gigi32202" wrote in message
JoAnn Paules,
Thank you for your response. That is certainly an option.... but I have
soooooo many files that I hope there is a conversion answer out there.

Your help is very much appreciated....

"Gigi32202" wrote:

I have many files of cards, labels, etc. that I have created in Home
Publisher 2000. I would like to save these files to use in Office XP,
either
Publisher or Word (preferred).

Does anyone have a utility or conversion device I can use?

Thank You