Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default cannot click on check box

The check box form fields need to be protected in order to work.You can
select the sections to be protected or not from

Word 2003 - tools protect document editing restrictions filling in
forms sections
Word 2007 - Developer tab protect document restrict formatting and
editing editing restrictions as 2003

If you copy and paste form fields/check boxes the pasted versions will not
have bookmarks associated with them as bookmark names must be unique.

CAPTGNVR wrote:
D\Graham

Yes they are check box form fields. I copied from the first page and
pasted all check boxes where I needed it.

I did put sections but when I go to protect the document to release
these sections I do not get the options. So where to go and release
these sections from being protected.

Thnks for the response and I was just waiting for response and wl
continue to watch for your guidance.

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

Are they check box form fields?
Is Page 2 in a section protected for forms?

CAPTGNVR wrote:
Dear All
I have two pages of an evaluation report with check boxes to mark.
I went thro the forums and managed to use onscreen check boxes.

Check boxes in page1 works fine.

But the problem I am facing is the check boxes do not work in page 2
but the text boxes work in page 2.

Actually I changed all the forms to make it user friendly and now
in a mess.

Since I am in a hurry to fill up the form for about 50 staff, Would
appreciate a quick response.