Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
macropod[_2_] macropod[_2_] is offline

Default Adding Dynamic "Insert As Link" Word File

Hi Travis,

The problem is caused by using the same Style names with different formatting attributes in both documents. The best way to avoid
this is to assign a different set of Style names to the disclaimer in the source document.

--
Cheers
macropod

"Travis S." Travis wrote in message ...
Hello,

I am trying to add a disclaimer and warranty statement to some instruction
manuals so that whenever they are changed, all manuals will be changed,
rather than having to edit each single one.

The problem that I'm experiencing is that when I link the warranty
statement/disclaimer to a seperate Word document, all justification, font
sizes, and some formatting have been completely lost. The disclaimer has a
11pt size Times New Roman, full justification, and some paragraph spacing.
When I import it into the instruction manual word file, it brings in with
14pt font Arial, Left justification and no paragraph formatting at all.

Is there a way that I can set it to import as set up in the disclaimer file
or is that not possible?

Thanks in Advance.