Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
macropod[_2_] macropod[_2_] is offline

Default Drawing object in table--can't position precisely.

Hi Serendipity,

Perhaps something to do with your Drawing Grid size? Try making the grid suze as small as possible (eg 0.01cm).

--
Cheers
macropod

"Serendipity" wrote in message ...
Using Word 2003--no drawing canvas. Why does Word Art and other drawing
objects jump to another place in a table when I try to drag it to a precise
place? Sometimes I get it to where I want it and then it jumps somewhere else
in the table when I do something else. I have checked the settings and can't
find a reason. Didn't have this problem with 2000.